Regular dates for the diary:
Dickleburgh and Rushall Parish Council
Parish Council meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of every month at 7pm. They are held at the Village Centre, Dickleburgh every month except June (held at Rushall St Mary’s Church) and August when there is no meeting. See here for more details.
The mobile library calls every 4 weeks, usually on a Thursday.
For times, and locations, please see the timetable
Rushall St. Mary’s Church – Times of Services
- 1st Sunday of every month; 11am – Matins
- 2nd Sunday of every month; 11am – Holy Communion
- 3rd Sunday of every month; 11am – Sunday Worship
- 4th Sunday of every month; 8am – Holy Communion (except December, January, February) and 11am – Sunday Worship
- Morning Prayers – every Monday at 6.30am & every Friday at 9am
- Meditation – the first Wednesday of every month at 2pm (please ring Pat on 853344 re winter venue)
- 5th Sundays – there is a Benefice Service – for venue & time please see the Parish News
All Saints Church Dickleburgh
- First, second and fourth Sundays Parish Communion at 9.30am.
- Third Sunday Cafe Church at 10am in the Church Rooms.
- Fifth Sunday Benefice Service in different churches.
- First Saturday 10am Coffee Morning in the Church Rooms
- Every Saturday 9.15 prayers in church. Benefice Office opens from 10am until 11am
- Every Wednesday the Benefice Office opens from 10am to 11.30am, coffee, tea and chat with the rector. Holy Communion available on request.