Dickleburgh and Rushall Village Centre is used for a wide range of activities for people of all ages. For further information, please contact the lead organiser.
- Dickleburgh Table Tennis Club – The club runs a drop in session every Monday (during school term times) from 6pm – 9pm with access to 5 tables. All ages and levels are welcome. Juniors (U16) £1 per session, Adults £2 per session. The club has all the equipment needed to get you started. Please contact Stuart Filmer on 01379 742704 if you require further information.
- Keep Fit for Life – Every Tuesday from 10-11am. Starts on 7th February 2012. Easy to follow fitness class for the over 50’s. £4 per class, mats are provided and there is no need to book. Just turn up. Call Emily for further information on 07946 353731. Fully qualified and insured instructor.
- Kung Fu Training – Every Tuesday evening from 7pm – 8.30pm. Children can train alongside the adults until 8pm. Check out our website for further details – http://www.reflexmartialarts.com or call 07949 187169 to contact the instructor, Mr Adrian Poulter.
- Stay and Play – 9.30 to 11am – Play, craft, music and activities for children aged 0-5 years old and their parent or carer. Run free of charge by Diss Children’s Centre 01379 651786.
- Over 60’s Club – On the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month from 1pm.
- Dickleburgh Table Tennis Club- please ring Stuart Filmer if you require for further details on 01379 742704
- No Fear Bridge Club – Friday afternoon at 1.30pm. Come and join this rapidly expanding club to get back into bridge again. Annual membership fee £5 and a weekly table fee of £1.50 which includes tea/coffee and biscuits. For further information please contact Freda Richards: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01379 852127
- Bingo – On the last Friday of every month, run by the Over 60’s Club.
At all other times there are currently no regular bookings and the centre is available for private hire.