Annual Parish Meeting On Friday 12th May, at 7.00pm
- Welcome from the Chair & Approval of the Annual Parish Meeting Minutes 2016
- To receive a report from the Chair of Dickleburgh & Rushall Parish Council
- To receive reports from organizations within the two villages:
Dickleburgh Primary School, Daphne Buxton Memorial Committee, The Village Allotments, Dickleburgh Sea Scouts, Dickleburgh Pre-School, the Oxlip Group(WRBL) Dickleburgh Table Tennis Club, Dickleburgh PCC
- Report on progress with the Neighbourhood Plan
- More Reports from organizations within the two villages:
Stay & Play, Dickleburgh Bowls Club, The Royal British Legion, Rushall PCC, Shorelands Nursery, D& R Village Centre, Good Companions, The Village Society, etc.
- Reports from the County Councillor and District Councillor
- An opportunity to make comments, ask questions about issues that affect you – housing, youth provision, litter, public rights of way (PROW), new projects etc.
- SNC Governance Review – what and how it affects our community.